Last chance to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary by joining the Stampin' Up! family of demonstrators for just $25!! The deadline to join is tonight at midnight. If you love to stamp, would love to be a part of a group of people who love what you love, and if you love getting a great discount on all your stampin' supplies, scroll down to the bottom of this post!
Today's card uses the great Christms Collectibles bundle - which includes the Christmas Collectibles stamp set and matching Christmas Ornament Punch. It seems appropriate today because we have some light snow flurries today in St. Paul, Minnesota!
The Season of Style paper stack adds a great pop of color, the single stamp Very Merry adds our "just right" greeting, and the Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Ribbon adds the finishing touch - without adding bulk!
This stamp set also has an image that is great for making Christmas tags. I used the Pretty Presents Designer Tags to make a super fast tag project - stamped 'em, punched 'em. popped them up with a dimensional, a knotted of ribbon, and added some bling with the rhinestone brads. This would be a fun family craft with the kids!
- The $25 kit includes up to $26.95 of your choice of Stampin' Up! products (value of the products you choose must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax), a supply of annual and holiday catalogs and it all ships FREE.
- Test drive Stampin' Up! exclusive resources and discounts through April 30, 2014, with no obligation to purchase anything further.
- Save! Receive a 20% discount on every demonstrator order you place.
- Receive 30% off your first demonstrator order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax). Must be placed within 45 days of purchasing your kit.
- BONUS! Earn a FREE stamp set of your choice from the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog if you place a workshop of at least $150 (before shipping and tax) within 30 days of purchasing your kit. Free set is redeemable with your first demonstrator order in December.
- Be the first to know about new products and pre-order from new catalogs!
- Reach $300 in sales by March 31, 2014 and renew an additional quarter (through June 30, 2014). There's NO penalty to drop.
- April is a pending month . . . a grace period to remain active and do a little catch up and reach the $300 sales needed to renew!
- It's up to you! Purchase the kit just for yourself and/or have fun and share Stampin' Up! with friends while making a little extra money.
- CLICK HERE TO JOIN WITH ME and you'll become a member of Stampfield Stars Community as well as part of Stampin' Up! We are friendly, resourceful, passionate about paper crafting, and fun! Hobby stampers are always welcome in my group!