I liked this card so much I made a whole set - using the new 2014 - 2016 In Colors! Here is Lost Lagoon and the new Blended Bloom Single Stamp.
The entire set of note cards and envelopes - quick and easy! Which color is your favorite?!
This is Hello Honey - isn't it "sweet"?! (sorry, couldn't resist the pun!!)
Blackberry Bliss is a striking deep purple in person - it seems to be shy about getting it's picture taken though, I have a hard time capturing this gorgeous, rich color on camera.
Tangelo Twist is happy and bright - it makes me smile! These cards are my favorite kind, simple but striking. Here are the simple instructions (supplies are pictured below):
- Tag 1 ¾” x 3 ¾”
- In Color layer of choice 2” x 4”
- Note Card: 3 ½” x 5”
- Ink the Blended Bloom in the In Color of your choice and stamp it off center in the lower portion of the 1 ¾” x 3 ¾” piece of Whisper White.
- Stamp the speckle stamp from Gorgeous Grunge in the same color.
- Center the stamped piece in the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and punch.
- Insert the matching In Color layer piece in the punch and punch.
- Adhere the two pieces together. It is okay that the holes don’t line up at the top of the tag.
- Attach the bow with a glue dot.
- Stamp the greeting on the card base.
- Attach the layered tag to the card with Dimensionals.
Purchase the kit with all 5 new ink colors and a pack of the matching assorted card stock and save quite a bit! Click here to pick up your new In Colors today!
Product List - Click on the item to see it in the Stampin' Up! Store.